Ah, the overwhelming experience of buying a stroller for the first time. There are so many different kinds and hundreds of different companies and styles within them. After much research, I found that the UPPAbaby stroller review were the best out of them all.
consumeraffairs.com based on 15 reviews gives UPPAbaby strollers a 4.2/5 with nine ‘5 star’ reviews!
Read what UPPbaby stroller owners have to say…
UPPAbaby offers a variety of strollers from a durable light weight model to a full sized with a additional bassinet. They even make a tandem stroller to round out their selection.
Have a look below to see which model suites your needs.
The UPPAbaby G-Lite is the perfect smaller stroller for everyday errands and travel. It is the smallest stroller of the UPPAbaby family weighing in at just 8.8 pounds.
Highlights of the G-Lite:
- Easy fold up. Folds up using one hand instead of your foot.
- Medium sized umbrella stroller with the weight of a small umbrella stroller
- Cushioned, structured seat.
- Stain Defend seat: can be removed and put into the wash
- Huge extended sun canopy.
- Parent cup holder
- Handles that extend for taller parents
Lowlight of the G-Lite:
- Plastic wheels. Not a huge deal but would be better than rubber
- No storage
The Uppababy G-Luxe is considered an umbrella stroller but with all the bells and whistles of a medium-sized stroller and weighing in at only 11 pounds.
Highlights of the G-Luxe:
- Reclining seat in 3 positions.
- Leg rest is adjustable.
- Storage basket.
- Extended sun canopy.
- Cup holder for parent.
- Standing fold.
- Very lightweight.
Lowlights of the G-Luxe:
- Not many low lights. If I’m being really nit picky…I could use a child cup holder.
The UPPAbaby G-link is basically the G-Luxe doubled and put into a side by side stroller. The G-Link has all the highlights of the G-Luxe with a few extras.
Highlights of the G-Link:
- Can be used for newborns as the seats recline fully.
- 1 brake in the back.
- Easy maneuverable with good steering.
- Lightweight, weighing in at 24 pounds.
The UPPAbaby Cruz is a full size stroller but lighter weight than the Vista. Can be used from newborn to toddler years.
Highlights of the Cruz:
- Large storage.
- 5 position, reversible seat.
- Can be used with a car seat.
- Extendable sun canopy with peek a boo window.
- Rain shield and bug net included.
- Adjustable leg rest.
- Cheaper than the Vista.
Lowlights of the Cruz:
- Does not come with a bassinet.
- Can not be fully flat, therefore is not compatible for a newborn unless you have them in their car seat or have purchased a separate bassinet.
- Doesn’t convert to a double.
- Smaller wheels than the Vista.
The UPPAbaby Vista is one of the most popular full size strollers out there. It has many desirable features that puts this stroller at the top of it’s class.
Highlights of the Vista:
- Reversible, fully reclining seat for newborns to toddler.
- Huge wheels for tough terrain.
- Luxury fabric.
- Only 27 lbs.
- Can be turned into a double stroller with the add on of a rumble seat.
- Comes with a bassinet.
- One step standing fold.
Lowlights of the Vista:
- Expensive (Typically starts around $900).
This is a very brief rundown of all the UPPAbaby strollers out there. I picked UPPAbaby stroller review because it’s an extremely popular brand and sometimes you just want a quick rundown of key features to make a decision.
Although it is a pricier brand, these strollers can last years and years and through many children.
Disclosure: firstyearbabiesandbeyond.com has an affiliate marketing relationship with Amazon. If you make a purchase through our Amazon link we make a commission off the Amazon price you would normally pay. For our Canadian fans if Amazon does not have inventory of a product we are recommending they will recommend similar products for you to choose from. We appreciate your patronage and remain committed to providing helpful and informative articles, and reviewing products we feel are excellent value for our readers.